Baaaariliant games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey There!

2 posters

Go down

Hey There! Empty Hey There!

Post by MSDeal_FJ Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:50 am

Hi all (: You might not ever read this but if you do. i just want to say i am sorry for my actions towards you between 2013 and 2016. I was going through a tough time with people at school, and had to deal with the passing of a friend back in 2013. As i was young back then, i did not have the thought process or the maturity to explain this to you and instead went on a "power hungry" pursuit during most of this period.

If you are wondering how i am now. i am very please to say that i am doing very well, and now in my final year of three years at college. so far i have done two courses in photography and earned the highest grade ( distinction in both ) and am set to do the same in this third year. In my free time I am still a strong supporter of machineworld2 and 1. I also occasionally moderate a game on discord that has more than 20 million plays on roblox.

I hope if you do read this, we can all chat again one day (:. Hope to hear from you again one day (: Finley Jordan (:
MSDeal_FJ
MSDeal_FJ
Black Sheep
Black Sheep

Anakin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hey There! Empty Re: Hey There!

Post by Anakin Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:32 am

Hey! It's EyeHeartDancing! I don't "heart" dancing any more though, lol. I don't know if y'all will ever see this either but no need to apologize, i'm so sorry about your friend. We were all just kids. So glad to hear you are doing well in school. Smile I don't play machineworld any more but I do enjoy PC minecraft. Until next time! Also "hi", Sheep, if you are reading this also!! Smile
Anakin
Anakin
Black Sheep
Black Sheep

Back to top Go down

Post by MSDeal_FJ Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:43 am

Anakin wrote:Hey! It's EyeHeartDancing! I don't "heart" dancing any more though, lol. I don't know if y'all will ever see this either but no need to apologize, i'm so sorry about your friend. We were all just kids. So glad to hear you are doing well in school. Smile I don't play machineworld any more but I do enjoy PC minecraft. Until next time! Also "hi", Sheep, if you are reading this also!! Smile

I am just letting you know that I have received your reply (:

Thanks again for taking the time to reply. I know that a few of the old mw community pops on here on the ultra rare occasion.

I like that you chose one of the best star was characters to reply to me as ( also the actor behind him seems really cool in real life )

MSDeal_FJ
MSDeal_FJ
Black Sheep
Black Sheep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum