Baaaariliant games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy sheep!

3 posters

Go down

Crazy sheep! Empty Crazy sheep!

Post by Florisheep Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:10 am

Hey ladies, gentleman and sheep! I am making a minecraft animation, as Sheepmachine already knows. And I am going to spice up the baaaaaackground with some sheep doing crazy things! I already added a pig falling out of a boat, what can sheep do for crazy things? The baaaaahst ideas will be probably used in the animation Very Happy
Thanks in advance!
Floris
Florisheep
Florisheep
Baaaariliant Games
Baaaariliant Games

Back to top Go down

Crazy sheep! Empty Re: Crazy sheep!

Post by Sheepmachine Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:14 am

Floris wrote:Hey ladies, gentleman and sheep! I am making a minecraft animation, as Sheepmachine already knows. And I am going to spice up the baaaaaackground with some sheep doing crazy things! I already added a pig falling out of a boat, what can sheep do for crazy things? The baaaaahst ideas will be probably used in the animation Very Happy
Thanks in advance!
Floris
Make a tower that is one block wide, two blocks below the highest limit, place 3 block deep water around the base, pretty wide, then go up and place a sheep on top of the tower and push it off and the sheep will experience a dropper map! affraid 
Sheepmachine
Sheepmachine
Baaaariliant Games
Baaaariliant Games

Back to top Go down

Post by Florisheep Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:28 am

EyeHeartLambs wrote:
Floris wrote:Hey ladies, gentleman and sheep! I am making a minecraft animation, as Sheepmachine already knows. And I am going to spice up the baaaaaackground with some sheep doing crazy things! I already added a pig falling out of a boat, what can sheep do for crazy things? The baaaaahst ideas will be probably used in the animation Very Happy
Thanks in advance!
Floris
Make a tower that is one block wide, two blocks below the highest limit, place 3 block deep water around the base, pretty wide, then go up and place a sheep on top of the tower and push it off and the sheep will experience a dropper map! affraid 
Idebaaaaa! Maybe dropping the sheep from the mountain right into the pool! Thanks for the inspiration Wink. I need more!
Florisheep
Florisheep
Baaaariliant Games
Baaaariliant Games

Back to top Go down

Post by EyeHeartLambs Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:39 am

If you had a scene with a door you could have sheep looking through it a bit like this :Sdoor:  Smile
EyeHeartLambs
EyeHeartLambs
Baaaariliant Games
Baaaariliant Games

https://sheepgames.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down